Monday, March 30, 2009

Chapter 3

Chapter 3
The other guest

While in the other place….
Yasoinaba, Samegawa floodplain…

Soji and Yosuke were sitting by the river bank, resting after finishing their first day in the 3rd year of Yasogami High.

“ Man, I don’t know If I can survive through this year. This first day is already killin’ me..” Said Yosuke, sighing.
“ Well… At least you’re not the only one who experienced it Yosuke,I felt it too. At least, it’s good to see that we are in the same class.” Said Soji, trying to cheer up Yosuke.
“ Yeah. It’s really good to see you again partner. I’m really surprised when you called and told me that you’ll be staying here again.” He laughed as he said that
“ You may thank my parents as they must go abroad again to work without infoming me when I arrived at my house. Because of that I only stay with them for only a few days, and then, they send me back here.”
“ Okay I’ll thank them later, coz with you here, this place won’t be much boring.Well you know, we have nothing much to do since midnight channel has gone. Everything have been quiet and peaceful.”
“ well, It’s good then. That’s mean nothing bad is going to happen. We can focus on living our normal life.”
“ Yeah, I know that. But, just still I miss that thrilling sensation when we fought together in that channel to save the world. Now, I’m really bored. Bored, BORED! AHH!!! I NEED SOMETHING THAT CAN ERASE MY BOREDOOM!!!” Yosuke screamed , almost making Soji deaf. But the boy remained cool and tried to suggest the brunette something.
“ well, maybe we can….” Just as He was about to finished his words, Yosuke stood up and screamed again. This time his voice dragged everyone attention at the floodplain
“ AH YES!! I KNOW!! How about If we go and do ‘operation babe hunt’?”
“ Sorry man, Not Interested. And, can you keep your voice low? you’re dragging people attention and it also makes you and me look bad here. ”
“ Oh, sorry for that..” Yosuke sighed, “Why not? Oh, yeah. I forgot that you have already have someone, right~?”
“ He..Hey, What are you talking about?”

‘Don’t tell me he…..’ Souji thought in his mind, he started to panic

“ Don’t pretend not knowing anything partner. You are dating yukiko aren’t you?”
“ Me? How do you kno.. I mean, W…why do you think like that ?!”

‘Damn,how did he know it……? ‘ again, he became more panicked, currently he was thinking of a way to make Yousuke stop talking abut this….

“ Why? How can’t I think like that If I often see you together with her in the shrine, walking home from school, on the rooftop during school break, eating lunch together. Oh yeah, I also can’t forget when I saw you with her at this place at night on the last day before you leave us.”

“ I thought there was no one there.. Urgh..What should I do? I promised her to tell this as a secret between us… C’mon soji! Think!Think!”

Yosuke kept storming Soji with all of his words about him and yukiko, while soji, was thinking a way to make Yosuke shut up and make him stop thinking that he and yukiko are dating. After \thinking of many other way, he couldn’t find any way to stop it and he had already cornered by all that Yosuke said. He couldn’t run anymore….

“ okay, okay, you won Yosuke, Me and Yukiko are dating.” Soji sighed
“ At last! You said it!! Yes!! Hahaha! Now, have you met her soji?” Yosuke asked him curiously
“ MMmm.. actually….. no… I haven’t. I didn’t see her either at school”
“ What!? How come you haven’t met her?! Then, come on! Let’s go and meet her!”
“ W…WAIT! Right now? Are you kidding me!?”
“ Well, of course not! C’mon let’s go to the inn!” Yosuke pulled soji’s hand so soji would stand up.
“ he…hey, I said wait” Just a he struggled with yosuke, a voice called him

“come…” the voice said, it comes from his head
“ hm..? what? ” Soji stopped struggling and the at last, he stood up
“ hey, what’s wrong?” Yosuke also stopped pulling his hand.
“ have… you.. just said, ‘come’?” Soji asked yosuke
“ nope, I didn’t… why?”
“ It’s just, I feel someone called me..”

The voice soon called on him again

“come, there is no time to explain…”
“ The voice… who are you?” Soji tried to ask the voice with his mind
“ just come here, and you’ll know soon”
As the voice talked, Soji realized that he was very familiar with it. The voice that guided him through his journey…..
“ So, how I can get to your place ?“ Soji asked the voice again
“I’ll take you. Even though I will hurt you a bit. Just stand still..”
“ er.. soji, are you okay? You look weird… Hey, Soji!” Yosuke waved his hand infront soji, but Soji made no respond as he was talking with the voice. Suddenly , Soji grabbed his head as he was in pain, “ Urghh… Can’t you summon me there in a more better way.. it’s hurt.. you kn..o…w.” suddenly, Soji collapsed. Leaving Yosuke in panic…

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

The velvet room…
Soji found himself in here and found something different, other than the place, there was already somebody else sitting on his usual seat.
“ Ah.. it seems our other guest have arrived, welcome again here..” Igor welcomed him
“ Hello Igor, Can’t you summon me in a better way??! And I like the old room better” Said Soji
“ Ah.. I’m sorry for that we can only summon you here when you’re unconscious or asleep.”
“ Then, can’t you wait until I sleep?”
“ I’m sorry, but this is an urgent call. First let me introduce you with our other guest, Minato, this is Soji, the other guest that I have told you before.”

Minato stood up from his chairand shook his hand with soji,” I see, so you’re Igor’s guest too. Nice to meet you. The name’s Minato”
“Hi, my name is Soji, it’s nice to meet you too. I think there’s something wrong that Igor called two of his guest at the same time, isn’t it”
“ Indeed, and now…” Minato turned to Igor again,” As he had arrived here, can you tell us your prophecy about the outcoming event ?”
“ Of course my dear boy. First let me show you the tarot card that came out as the result”

Igor waved his hand, and then, 13 tarot cards appear and then everthing is flipped up.
“ Do you look at that? Every Arcana is reversed except for the ‘fool’, and the ‘death’. Do you know what this mean?”
“ I don’t get it at all, I’ve just arrived here.. Can you explain it more slowly Igor?” Soji was confused and his face was puzzled
“ Soji, do you know about the rumour about ‘the end of the world’?” Minato asked soji without looking at him and kept thinking about the meaning of Igor’s Prophecy.
“ Yes I did, and it was a lie wasn’t it? Nothing happened at all.”
Minato stayed silence for a few seconds, than spoke again
“ Yes, nothing happened, because somebody had stopped it from becoming a reality, but now, it come back. The end is about to come Soji.”
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
The end of chapter 3, Minato had met Soji, Now, what does the tarot cards that Igor showed mean? Just Wait! Hope you like this! Review plis~! XD

Oh yeah, btw, I currently tried to draw the cover for this fanfic.

No comments:

Post a Comment